This is a lovely accompaniment to a hot buttery jacket potato. Is there ever a time when a jacket potato isn’t a good meal option? OK, so I recently found out that it’s not one of your five a day (sad face), but they’re full of fibre, vitamins and are a healthy source of carbohydrates (happy face)! So what to have with them? If you’re a cheese and coleslaw fan then this one is for you…
1/2 celeriac, peeled and grated
1/4 red cabbage finely chopped
1 tsp paprika
6 tbsp natural yoghurt
2 tbsp dijon mustard
1 handful pinenuts, toasted
Juice 1/2 lemon
1. Grate the celeriac & finely chop the red cabbage. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the yoghurt, mustard, paprika & lemon to a separate bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the yoghurt mixture to the celeriac mixture and stir through so all the veg is coated.
4. Heat a pan on the hob and throw in a large handful of pinenuts, toast until lightly brown all over and mix through the coleslaw.
5. Serve with a hot buttery jacket potato!